eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the out laws are here

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
thugtnelly833

thugtnelly833

the out laws are here Empty
PostSubject: the out laws are here   the out laws are here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 1:20 am

The light go out and there’s a moment of silence and a barrage of shots from a machine gun are heard all over the arena. And the lights come back on and there’s pros at all four corners of the ring.

Announcer 1: Starts yelling what the hell is going on.

Announcer 2: Its that damn thug, Thugnelly. The self-proclaimed, king of thugs. I heard he is extremely brutal and violent and that could be major for the PWF roster. Lets here what he has to say.

As he makes his way down a line, out from the roof, carrying what looks like a sledge hammer. He hit’s the ring waiting for the crowd to quite down. Now he’s asking for a mic and telling the ring announcer to get off his block before he cleans his clock.

Thugnelly: “Well, well, well, I’m here in the XWC, so what the hell. Me and my tag team partner “The Carnage” are here in the XWC to devastate your tag team division and roster. Just like we did in the PWF & MPWA . And we don’t give a hell about what you low level S.O.B think. And that goes out to the damn locker room, and you low level S.O.B fans. “

Audience turns crazy on him, and starts booing him.

Announcer 1: “Who in the hell does this guy think he is? Our wrestlers increditable athletes & are fan are increbitable to. This guy is extremely bad news.

Thugnelly: “I don’t need your cheering for me to devastate the XWC, or to win the damn championship. Now for tonight this is a open challenge to all S.O.B’S in the locker room, the parking lot, or the damn corner. If you think you can kick me off the block come and get some, and bring the noise, and I’ll take you to thug hell
Back to top Go down
the carnage

the carnage

the out laws are here Empty
PostSubject: Re: the out laws are here   the out laws are here Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 9:29 am

all the arena is turned in red, again the blood cover all the place.
yes he is THE CARNAGE, tag team partner of thugnelly...
carnage run at the ring and salute his partner.
THE CARNAGE:.... there're no scape, we want the tittles, right here, right now...

AUDIENCE IS IN SILENCE...

ANNOUNCER 1: "Yes we have two explosives and powefull newcommers" one is a really thug S.O.B and the other is a slaugthering for sure.

CARNAGE:...WE ARE READY TO FIGHT!!!!!!
Back to top Go down

the out laws are here
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: In Ring-
Jump to: