eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match) Empty
PostSubject: the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match)   the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:56 pm

The Bouncer's music comes on

The Crowd boos

The Bouncer: I could beat anyone here in x-plosion.

Crowd: BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

The Bouncer: Thank you for saying BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCER, I appreciate it.

Crowd: You can't wrestle (CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP) You can't wrestle (CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP)

The Bouncer: I love it when you try to tell me off, it makes me feel better about myself knowing there are worse people then I am. If u haven't noticed, the chicks still love me no matter how much u say BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUNCER. So as i was saying, I am the strongest one in this building. Now I know u can't wait until the next time I'm in action, especially you ladies, but it would be a mystery for the next time, only 3 people know and I'm 1 of them. So long all.

Crowd: YAY HES LEAVING (CLAPCLAPCLAPCLAPCLAP)
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match) Empty
PostSubject: Re: the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match)   the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match) Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 10:06 pm

do u want this at the PPV?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match)   the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match) Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 3:59 pm

yes i would be glad to have in on a PPV
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

PostSubject: Re: the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match)   the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 10:12 pm

frogy not a good idea this is shorter then his match

against me

lol

buut it is short make it 2 pages in microsoft word and ill make sure its in
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.rpg-board.net
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match)   the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 11:43 pm

it is a segment Zeth, i put it in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match)   the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

the bouncer can beat anyone (this is suppose to be a segment not me looking for a match)
Page 1 of 1