eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Brutus and jedi

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Brutus and jedi Empty
PostSubject: Brutus and jedi   Brutus and jedi Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 2:38 pm

....meanwhile...back in the parking deck...

a limo pulls up,the driver gets out,walks to the rear of the car opens the door & out comes the “mademan” himself brutus da'cheese cake(crowd boo's)...as the driver retrieves his bags from the trunk brutus seems to be in deep thought..he begins to walk into the arena..on entering the hallway..flipping his lucky silver dollar giving to him by his deceased grandmother..dress to kill.in his armani suit...and out of nowhere it seems a figure bumps into “the mademan”knocking the sacred coin out of his hand..as brutus drops his bag and scrambles to catch it..it's to late..the coins hits the ground & rolls toward a nearby drain falling in..the look on brutus's face is a mixture of sadness & fury.....

brutus:”HEY..why don't you watch where your going,paisono!!!!...

dragon jedi:”oh,sorry”

brutus:”YOU”...jedi?..oh now i get it..

JEDI:get what?..look i said i was sorry..here take this dollar & get you something nice!

BRUTUS:a dollar..a dollar!!..does it look like i need a freakin' dollar!!..that coin was in my family for years!!..it's irreplaceable!!!

JEDI:look i understand there maybe some animosity left over from the last time we met...but,dude it's a not that serious..so why don't you just calm down..before this turns into something..that “YOU”..might regret later..

BRUTUS:you know paisono!?..i never liked you..even before our last match..and for some odd enough reason..the GM saw fit to put us in the ring together..i'll admit..i was a little green..but, a guy like me....i'm use to guns & ammo,paisono!...so it's a constant battle daily for me to tone it down...so “PAI-SO-NO!!”..(poking jedi in the chest) TAKE IT EASY!!!...KAPISH!!??

......without warning JEDI smashes THE MADEMAN in the head with a violent forearm..dropping brutus like a bad habit...and continues with a onslaught of kicks to the ribs of da'cheesecake..just as JEDI grabs a nearby trashcan security storms the hallway breaking up the lethal encounter..brutus leaps up from the floor but, with 6 security guards holding him back he gets nowhere fast...

BRUTUS:YOUR DEAD!!!..YOU HEAR ME JEDI!!!....DEAD!!

JEDI:yeah,yeah,yeah....i here you..blah,blah,blah...

(jedi walks away laughing)
Back to top Go down

Brutus and jedi
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: