eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Who's going to take on Koj?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Who's going to take on Koj?!? Empty
PostSubject: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:07 pm

As the show starts and the lights come on, Zjena walks down to the ring and grabs a microphone. She climbs up the steps, and takes on center stage.

"You know...I've been watching the members of the XWC for the past several months now...and I can't seem to figure one thing out." She pauses, then resume her rant.

"It seems that they are all avoiding having to deal with one individual. And I can't say I blame them. After all, who would want to take on a soldier. No, not John Cena...he's a wannabe. I'm talking about a true war veteran. No, not John McCain...he was a POW. The man I'm talking about is also a great wrestler. He's been taught the art of Sambo wrestling, has a mixed martial arts background...and he still finds time to play water polo.

"I'm talking about none other than KOJ....TIJE............DDDDDDEEEEEEDDDDDOOOOOO!!!!"

Suddenly Koj Tije Dedo's music comes on, and he slowly makes his way to ring side, slowly wheeling himself down in his wheelchair. He arrives at ringside, locks his chair, then slowly stands, looking every bit his frail self. But his demeanor suddenly changes as he starts to climb up into that ring. He walks over to Zjena, as she hands the microphone over to him, then kisses his cheek.

He clears his throat, then says, "So...ima seja jedan mesetz, i jos nemam ni jedna svinja so sto da se vasam." Zjena whispers into his ear, and he nods in acknowledgment.

"Forgive me...you fools are too arrogant to understand anyone that speaks anything beside English." He smirks, then continues on, "So, I'll translate: I've been here a whole month, and I still haven't seen one single pig willing to wrestle against me.

"Well, for those that don't know who I am, I'll tell ya. My name's Koj Tije Dedo. I'm a veteran of the Serbian National Army. Now...if you think you can take me on...come on out to the ring already. The first person who has the guts, just come on out...I'm ready for anyone, and for any type of match. And I'm not leaving this ring until someone gives me a mach!"

He drops the microphone, and leans against the ropes, just waiting for someone to challenge him.
Back to top Go down
Korenwolf

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:14 pm

::While Koj Tije Dedo is leaning against the ropes, Korenwolf's enterance music comes on and he steps out into the arena with a microphone in his hand, half-heartedly clapping::

Korenwolf: Wow. That was amazing... How is everyone doing tonight? Good to see you all here!

::KW waves to the crowd and points at a couple of people as they give a small pop::

KW: I'll give you this, Koogee... Tyja... Dido, you've got guts. But, not the smartest thing to give open challenges. Granted, backstage does look like a bunch of zombie wrestlers... hard to start up a converstion with anybody back there. At any rate, if our general manager will allow the two of us to have some friendly competition... then "Cupcake", we have got ourselves a little match. How bout you hold tight, shuffle yourself out of the ring, change your Depends and pray to... who ever you pray to that someone else takes you up on your offer.

::KW points and smiles at KTD, then returns backstage::
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:36 pm

Zjena picks up the microphone as she watches Korenwolf leave the ring.

"And just who do you think you are?!! Do you know who you're calling 'cupcake'??? Dedo is to be revered! He's to be..."

Dedo cuts Zjena off himself, yanking the microphone from her. The crowd starts to boo...

"Korenwolf...hmmm...so what are you? A vuk? More like a svinja if you ask me. You think you a big man to challenge me? Ok...you're on.

"Frogyrvd, I demand that I take on Korenwolf at the next PPV in a 1 on 1 match...stipulations don't matter. Ja ce ga ubijem."

With that, Dedo drops the mic, flips out of the ring over the top rope, and slowly makes his way back into his wheelchair at ringside. Zjena resumes her place behind hm, pushing him in his chair back up the ramp, as the crowd starts to chant "TLC, TLC, TLC!!!"
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 6:44 pm

Frogyrvd comes out and stops them.
Frogy:Alright. I cant give you a TLC. But how about a loser gets fired. In the case of a DQ u both stay. If it is a draw, you both stay. Just LOSER GETS FIRED. That what you want?
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:11 pm

Zjena stops, suddenly scared at the stipulations made by Frogyrvd. The crowd meanwhile starts to clapping to and chanting "You'll get FI-red! You'll get FI-red!"

Dedo looks at the crowd of fans in the arena...then looks back at Frogyrvd, stands up, and says...

DEDO: You hire me so you can fire me? You think I won't accept such a match?

Dedo spits off to the side, but before he can answer, Zjena interrupts:

ZJENA: Ok..we accept those terms, but only if you make it a handicap match...make it Korenwolf against Koj Tije Deod...and a mystery partner...in a TLC match...and loser get's....*slow deep breath*...FIRED!

Dedo looks up at her, and kisses her.

DEDO: You heard her...make the match. I'll show these fans what a real veteran can do.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:13 pm

a good match would be koj vs barnabas, my opinion
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 7:24 pm

Frogyrvd: Ah, no TLC. That is going to have to wait. maybe next time. And are you scared by yourself. So no habdiecap match. One on one. One fall.

We dont have TLC. maybe next season ill but ladder k.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 9:37 pm

DEDO: Scared? Me? Never. Should I stop Zjena from setting up matches in HER own best interest?!?

__________________________________________________________________________________________

Actually, I thought the whole "Loser gets FIRED" was a good gimmick. A bit sudden, but still a good one. As for TLC, perhaps next season...would be interesting to see how this game works such a match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who's going to take on Koj?!?   Who's going to take on Koj?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who's going to take on Koj?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: