eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Empty
PostSubject: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:41 pm

Koj Tije Dedo and his lover Zjena are sitting quietly at a restaurant. Koj wheels back and forth in his wheelchair, appearing frustrated...

"Sta je ova? Ova nije za svinja, kamo za mene. Vratiga odma seja!"

Zjena flags down a waiter, and complains to him that their dinner was subpar. The waiter patiently listens, but is completely distracted from what he is being told because his eyes are completely locked on Zjena.

"Ma ovja nije zrlel. Samo te gleda. Ako nema da prestane, on ce znaje koj muje dedo," Koj utters gruffly. His muscles slowly begin to tense up, despite Zjena trying to get the waiter to re-order them their dinner. She finally stops as she notices Koj clutching onto the tablecloth. The waiter stands there for a moment, then slowly stammers out a few words...

"Um...let me get you some more water." He rushes off to get the pitcher of ice water, and eagerly returns, grabbing Zjena's nearly empty glass and starts to pour. His eye catches a hint of Zjena touching up her lipstick, only to accidentally spill the water onto Zjena's dress. affraid

No sooner did the first drop of water splash onto Zjena's dress, that Koj leaped from his wheelchair, spearing the waiter. The sudden altercation took everyone else in the restaurant off guard, and the noisy crowd fell completely silent. Shocked

"Ti si jedan velik budala. Ajde, stani, svinja! Sad ce te pokazem koj tije dedo...AJDE! MRDAJ!" Evil or Very Mad

While Koj proceeded to beat up on the hapless and helpless waiter, Zjena sat in her seat. She casually grabbed a napkin and slowly began to dab her dress dry. Meanwhile, Koj continues to pummel the waiter. The restaurant crowd now is starting to actually cheer for Koj (guess the waiter had it coming?!?), and whispers could be heard asking who the old guy was that is kicking the poor waiter's arse.

As the waiter slowly started to stand up, being only vaguely aware of spilling the water, he was brought back to brutal reality as he felt more pain. Koj took his trusty M1878/80 Serbian Mauser in hand, and slammed the rifle butt into the side of his adversary's head. The waiter quickly fell back to the ground. Koj tossed his rifle to Zjena - she caught it casually without ever lifting her gaze up as she examined her dress - and then stomped on the back and neck of his foe.

"Da znajes ti si svinja. Sada ce platis za tvoj gluposti," Koj spits at the fallen employee.

"Necu da imam krv na mene jopet. Zemiga u kujnu, molim vas," Zjena tells her companion.

"Jeste...ce ga mlatim a kuce i ako treba, ce zedem nos i ce mu tece krv."

Koj grabs the waiter's arm and drags the poor sap into the kitchen. A few sounds of dishes breaking and various utensils falling onto the floor could be heard, and then all the crowd could hear was...a gurgling scream...that faded into thin air a moment later.

Koj Tije Dedo slowly walks back through the doors of the kitchen, wiping away some blood from his forehead, and sits back down into his wheelchair.

"Ajde. Ne mi se cev vise da jademo ovde. Aj ce ojdemo u McDonalds," he calmly says to his companion.

Zjena slowly stands, kisses her seated lover, and nods in affirmation.

The waiter, however, had no idea what happened...he only felt pain for a few grueling moments and then mercifully passed out. Sad
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:10 pm

wtf, this is a fed not a voodoo class
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:53 pm

Bouncer, trust me...it has absolutely nothing to do with voodoo...it's all about building up his entrance to his first live event. Kind of the opposite of how R-Truth (or whatever he goes by) is being played up...this is just a scene displaying how quick to anger Koj Tije Dedo can become. Or, recall those great brawls that the APA had in those various bar scenes...had nothing to do with wrestling per se, but they were entertaining. That's (more or less) what I'm attempting to do here.

But hey, if you don't like it...you're always welcome to take Koj Tije Dedo on in the ring.
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:00 am

nicce

and really long
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.rpg-board.net
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:59 am

Zeth..so was that TOO long?!?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:37 pm

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
Bouncer, trust me...it has absolutely nothing to do with voodoo...it's all about building up his entrance to his first live event. Kind of the opposite of how R-Truth (or whatever he goes by) is being played up...this is just a scene displaying how quick to anger Koj Tije Dedo can become. Or, recall those great brawls that the APA had in those various bar scenes...had nothing to do with wrestling per se, but they were entertaining. That's (more or less) what I'm attempting to do here.

But hey, if you don't like it...you're always welcome to take Koj Tije Dedo on in the ring.

but like is it supose to be like the dirt sheet or the vip lounge, ucz i could understand if u have ur own show
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:59 pm

bouncer wrote:
but like is it supose to be like the dirt sheet or the vip lounge, ucz i could understand if u have ur own show

How is what I posted any different than that? The VIP Lounge takes up a whole 5 to 15 minutes of airtime. My restaurant scene blurp took up no more than that same amount of time (if not less).

Can I get a verification/decision by the GM or VGM, please?
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 9:09 pm

no the rp is perfect
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.rpg-board.net
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:15 am

Zeth You are not in the fed, u are not a VGM, u quit remember.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:52 pm

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
bouncer wrote:

How is what I posted any different than that? The VIP Lounge takes up a whole 5 to 15 minutes of airtime. My restaurant scene blurp took up no more than that same amount of time (if not less).

Can I get a verification/decision by the GM or VGM, please?

its actually fine, just the picture creeped me out, i thought what the hell is that
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:44 pm

LOL. Actually, I thought it was hysterical. Plus, what can I say...he's an old-looking guy.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:12 pm

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
LOL. Actually, I thought it was hysterical. Plus, what can I say...he's an old-looking guy.

to be honest, he looks like something made of wax
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:18 pm

We are still talking about my avatar pic, right?!?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:08 pm

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
We are still talking about my avatar pic, right?!?

what else would i be talking about
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:51 pm

I thought perhaps you were talking about his name or his antics... Personally, I thought that the pic was hilarious, but I guess that's just my own sense of warped humor.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 10:58 am

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
I thought perhaps you were talking about his name or his antics... Personally, I thought that the pic was hilarious, but I guess that's just my own sense of warped humor.

the pic is hilarios, but the OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT kind of hilarios, and also the name too but thats different, no offense
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:56 pm

bouncer wrote:
Koj Tije Dedo wrote:

the pic is hilarios, but the OMG WHAT THE HELL IS THAT kind of hilarios, and also the name too but thats different, no offense

None taken. BTW, his name translates into "Who's your granddaddy". Hence the name...see his gimmick background for further details.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:02 pm

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
bouncer wrote:
Koj Tije Dedo wrote:

None taken. BTW, his name translates into "Who's your granddaddy". Hence the name...see his gimmick background for further details.

what language
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 7:52 pm

Serbian.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?   Eating...but what did he say exactly?!? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eating...but what did he say exactly?!?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Explosion :: Role Play-
Jump to: