eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new VGM search

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 11:31 pm

I am looking for a new VGM. I will pick from the best RPers at the end of this season. So start RPing ASAP.
Enjoy
Frogyrvd
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:20 pm

When are the shows?

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:03 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeMon Aug 18, 2008 9:51 pm

It is about 5 or 6 pm ish, so like after work.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:46 am

Havoc Maker walks in to a bar when notice *********** . when ************ throws a pitcher of beer on him then Havoc Maker grabs a bar stool and bust it over the guy sitting next to ************** then******* hit his finisher.
( the next day ) Havoc shows the video on the jeritron then gos on how ****** will pay and will know body will ever do that to him again then challenges ****** to a hardcore match.

here is my rp i can be on and do a lot of work i do have school but i am home schooled so it will be no big Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:48 pm

Please post under your shows Role play, not in my office. This is for questions. ok?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 3:44 pm

k
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 8:06 pm

i am hear to reclame my rightfull spot as a vgm and i have a trusty friend to healp me

his name is robbie and ill give you the rest of the name ass sone as i get my spot back

ps: lol!

pss: if he dosnt want to join i would like soulbeer to help me
Back to top Go down
https://extremewrestling.rpg-board.net
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:57 pm

Ah, if you are not in the fed. So yea. Also, Mark Berry, aka Calamity, is now the VGM of explosion, so you and soulbeer will work on Explosion and Mark and I can work on XWC
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 11:33 pm

Since Zeth quit, I will take over as HVGM.

Last edited by The Bouncer on Sun Sep 29, 2013 11:02 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Cleaning my image)
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 1:33 am

sorr with gm's words

i think baby im back
Back to top Go down
Mitch Hardy

Mitch Hardy

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:21 am

I would like to be a general manager, having not been launched, after my match on Friday or you can gm me now. I think I can fulfill my place.
Back to top Go down
zeth hardy
Admin
zeth hardy

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:00 pm

oo i see you were looking a new vgm

i went to your office a couple of times but didnt look a this or i just forgot about it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

new VGM search Empty
PostSubject: Re: new VGM search   new VGM search Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new VGM search
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: GM ANd VGM Office :: Frogyrvd Office-
Jump to: