eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Feud starter

Go down 
+5
Barnabas
Koj Tije Dedo
Havoc Maker
The Bouncer
GM Frogyrvd
9 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:28 am

Frogyrvd is walking backstage. When suddenly *********** comes up behinde him and attacks him. Smacking him with a steel chair. Then performing their finisher on Frogyrvd.

Please add your name, and finisher in to this, and I will pick the best person who applies to help start a feud with someone
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 6:17 pm

the bouncer, i have 3 finishers but for some reason i only use 2, the 2 i use are the electric chair drop(that is a move from behind) and the five star frog splash.
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:20 pm

Frogyrvd is walking backstage. When suddenly Hacoc Maker comes up behinde him and attacks him. Smacking him with a steel chair. Then performing the F-U on Frogyrvd.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 8:01 pm

Frogyrvd is walking backstage, as he prepares for his latest interview. He stops briefly as Zjena walks by him in the hallway. She smiles seductively at him, slowly sucking on her own finger, as she notices Frogyrvd staring at her, his eyes undressing her from that tight velvet dress she was wearing.

She ogles him brief, when suddenly Koj Tije Dedo comes up behind Frogyrvd and attacks him, laying him out with Koj's wheelchair. He then slams the butt of his rifle into the back of Frogyrvd's neck and again into the small of his back. As Frogyrvd groans in pain, Koj Tije Dedo straddles his fallen foe, digging his knees into Frogyrvd's shoulders as he wraps his hands underneath his opponent's chin, then proceeds to sit on the small of his back, pulling back on Frogy's chin...in a modified camel clutch. Koj continues to apply the pressure, until two referees come back and slowly pull him off of his downed opponent.

"Stoka," Koj says disdainfully, addressing his fallen foe. "Ja sam ti dedo...and you just felt what it's like to have the Stoka applied to you. Don't you ever turn your back on me ever again." He turns his attention back to Zjena, and says, "Ajde." She readjusts his wheelchair, and Koj sits back into it. She slowly wheels him away as she cackles in laughter herself.
Back to top Go down
Barnabas

Barnabas

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:28 am

Frogyrvd is walks into the backstage.

(Barnabas stalks Frogyrvd from behind)

Frogyrvd notices some noises from behind and takes a look at it.

(Barnabas sneaks behind the cabinet just before Frogyrvd notices him and grabs a steelchair quietly in the cabinet)

Frogyrvd : Anyone there?

Seemingly after a few seconds ... The light went out

Barnabas runs into the darkness and smacks Frogyrvd with brute strength. (WHAPAK!!!)
(Frogyrvd falls unconscious into the ground)
Barnabas gets a Ham And Cheese sandwich from his pocket... And Smacks it on the face of Frogyrvd!!! (SPLAT!)

(Seconds later... The lights turn on)
Barnabas is gone and nowhere to be found
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 9:02 pm

Frogyrvd is walking backstage when suddenly The Bouncer comes up and attacks him.smacking him with a chair. Then The Bouncer lifts Frogyrvd up from behind, turns, and SLAMS! his opponent on the mat FACE FIRST.
Back to top Go down
sexymaxmayhem

sexymaxmayhem

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 5:13 pm

Frogyrvd is lying in the hallway out cold and busted open
Max Mayhem Picks him up and carries him in a firemans carry possition when the bouncer comes from out of no where with barnabas and havok maker
Bouncer: "now its your turn, Get him boys"
Barnabas walks foward and does a back flip then a front flip then does karate taunts then runs at max
then max quickly sits down frogy then with Pure force jumps in the direction of barnabas and smashs him with a Maxinator making him do i backflip and land on his face
Max gets up holding his shoulder cause he hurt it going down
havok maker has a kendo stick and swings it at max but he duck catches it in mid swing kicks havok in the gut takes the kendo stick and smashs him on the head with MIGHTY Force Bursting him wide open
Max walks over to the bouncer
Bouncer: "this is not finished mayhem".
Max pretends to lift his fist when The bouncer turns and runs straight into a Brick wall knocking himself out
Max picks Forgy up and take the kendo stick with him
Max leaves Frogy in his office to rest
soulbeer:Yohooo! That was scary!!! O_o
*Soulbeer, passing by, going to bathroom, stares at all that mayhem*
The damn half of explosion wrestlers have their arses kicked! Who will participate in the show now?
*in panic*
Mayhem: afro

Last edited by sexymaxmayhem on Sun Aug 24, 2008 4:18 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 6:32 pm

nice, everyone like?
Back to top Go down
Soulbeer
Admin
Soulbeer

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 1:09 am

Yohooo! That was scary!!! O_o
*Soulbeer, passing by, going to bathroom, stares at all that mayhem*
The damn half of explosion wrestlers have their arses kicked! Who will participate in the show now?
*in panic*
Back to top Go down
http://soulbeer.newgrounds.com/
Messanger

Messanger

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 4:11 am

Hmmmm...I like this thread...Let's see...

*Froggyrvd is walking down the corridor, greeting his staff members, when the lights starts to flicker. Froggyrvd stops and looks around him as mist seems to creep out of the walls*

Froggyrvd: What the hell?

*Druids apear from out of nowhere as the flickering starts to increase and the camera starts to malfunction*

Froggyrvd: What do you guys want?

*One druid steps forward and as Froggyrvd focuses on him another druid comes from behind and hit Froggyrvd with a HARDCORE chair shot. Slowly the druids stand aside and Messanger makes his way through their ranks to Froggyrvd*

Messanger: I will not be denied in my quest for vengeance

*Messanger helps Froggyrvd up and grabs him suddenly by the throat. Messanger lifts Froggyrvd up and slam him hard into the concrete floor executing a LEGENDARY Chokeslam from Hell
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 2:00 pm

Mates u dont have to use me, it was just an idea, k.
Back to top Go down
Messanger

Messanger

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 12:40 am

LOL but it's so much fun laying out the GM...isn't it??
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
APHETO

APHETO

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:20 am

yeah i was about to do it too Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Feud starter Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feud starter   Feud starter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Feud starter
Page 1 of 1