eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

lookin for DJT

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

lookin for DJT Empty
PostSubject: lookin for DJT   lookin for DJT Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 6:40 am

*somewhere around backstage Lyra Pieters is lookin for DJT*

*DJT pulls in and gets out his car*

Lyra Pieters: DJT can i ask you on your thoughts for the stipulations from Explosion?

DJT: are you talkin about the stipulation that if me and vartai lose i would be out of the title hunt? well if you watched i did something to DEDO like i never done before. I MADE HIM TAP OUT!! and for that im still in the title hunt.

Lyra Pieters: so what are you plans for now?

DJT: well me and vartai are gonna continue taggin and show our fans that the blinded angels are a good and want to perform for them. last week was personal. and Zjena i can handle myself and instead of takin both SUBWAY and DEDO in different matches i decided to face them in a tag match to teach them a lesson. so DEDO i know your gonna keep comin at me sayin that last weeks win was a fluke. and hey you can keep sendin your team of Dark Lords against me but nothing is gonna stop the blinded angels.

Lyra Pieters: Why do you think Zjena and the Dark Lords dont like you?

DJT: well that would be because im fightin for Frogyrvd. i did tell him that i would have his back no matter what and since both DEDE and SUBWAY took him out...i felt helpless. so now im gonna come after the Dark Lords with my trusted friend Vartai. and together we are gonna take the Dark Lords down for Frogyrvd and the fans.

*DJT walks away to go to his locker*

Lyra Pieters: well there you have it folks another successful interview.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

lookin for DJT Empty
PostSubject: Re: lookin for DJT   lookin for DJT Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 4:17 pm

lol @ the end, DEDE
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

lookin for DJT Empty
PostSubject: Re: lookin for DJT   lookin for DJT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 5:23 am

i hope this gets added to explosion though. im gonna start a rivalry with the dark lords for like this season and next season so that way when the tag titles come into play than me and vartai win them we would start havin problems but keep workin out the differences til we either get stripped of the titles or lose them thats wen we come to blows so after your team spliets from the dark lords i would end up gettin attacked by vartai and the dark lords when the assassins come in and help me clear me off and offer me a spot. i would have to think about it though but i do end up accepting after one of the assassins gets attacked by the dark lords. i would end up gettin attacked so the rest of the assassins are attacked after coming to the ring and then i come with a chair and make the dark lords scatter and grab a mike tellin you that i accept your membership. does that sound ok or no?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

lookin for DJT Empty
PostSubject: Re: lookin for DJT   lookin for DJT Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 4:24 pm

well im not in charge of explosion
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

lookin for DJT Empty
PostSubject: Re: lookin for DJT   lookin for DJT Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lookin for DJT
Page 1 of 1