eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

oppertunity

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 5:53 pm

this has just been posted on the VGM foum. Reporters for the fed. Only I have the power to decide who is a reporter or not. Anyone wana be put up as a candiate?

The reporter tab adds reports like what we have on the main board for articles. There is going to be a Pub for the feds and the gms will choose who in thier roster gets to write the reports. If the gms want they can offer higher contracts to people who will write. if you want your vgm to be a reporter.... easy take them off vgm and make them a reporter. Thier report gets filed after being proofed by the fed pub and then posted. You take them off reporter and add them as VGM till the next week Very Happy bit of work but thats the price to pay to make a vgm a reporter. What they are, are writeups on storylines and stuff that went on in the show. or teasers on upcoming shows. Pretty much what you want. They still have rules though. You cant have racist comments or swears or other things that are common sense that you dont put in news print.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:27 pm

wat kinds of reports do we have to write?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:07 pm

well, recalls, general results from shows. sneak previews. Interviews with guys. Like a newspaper.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:18 pm

AWESOME sign me up! wait does it come with a bonus?
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:23 pm

depends how good you are... Im just seeing who would want the job at the moment. You cant be VGM and Reporter
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 10:24 pm

I know Im not either right now am I?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitimeFri Nov 28, 2008 6:29 pm

i want to be a vgm
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitimeSat Nov 29, 2008 6:04 pm

join the club I asked 1st
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

oppertunity Empty
PostSubject: Re: oppertunity   oppertunity Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

oppertunity
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: General Notices-
Jump to: