eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

swaying throne

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Soulbeer
Admin
Soulbeer

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 9:53 am

swaying throne Ddud-d10
swaying throne Ddud-d13

Aaaaand, how about match for Xtreme Heavy Weight Champion' title? =)
I'm sure I can defeat you, Frogy, because I'm the strongest in this fed Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://soulbeer.newgrounds.com/
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeMon Nov 24, 2008 7:57 pm

yes, but you've been off for a long time. You have to earn it agina now mate. High RP. MAybe a comeback from an injury angle. Muck round with 6 fingers. Make it look good. Then have a number 1 contenders thing, and then a title shot a?
Back to top Go down
Soulbeer
Admin
Soulbeer

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 7:08 am

Maaan, that's boring... How about we start from title match? ^__^
Well, I can do some RP)
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 10:58 am

woah woah woah currently im the numberone contender cuz i earned my shot. besides i did something no other wrestler in this business did...stay undefeated and with that i earned my title shot.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:45 pm

yea u are DJT but if I asked Frogy or Koj to put those 3 or 4 matches in a row I beat u in in the show as dark matches and they put them in ud have won ? and lost 3 or 4
Back to top Go down
Soulbeer
Admin
Soulbeer

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:07 pm

So, there are a lot of people pretending to be the strongest in XWC, I didn't expect it
Well, I can defeat everyone (maybe except Johnny (Six Fingers) Mulligan though =) ), so gimme some matches with other competitors and we'll see who'll stay undefeated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 6:48 pm

Soulbeer, you can't come back from nothing really and have a title shot. We could start an angle where you come out and say you want a title match, I'll say prove it, I put you in a match with someone, then we start to build up you gimmick before the title match. Maybe have you in a feud proving your face/heel, getting hype. Me and DJT will have our match, the loser can end up feuding with you for #1 contendership. YThen the vs the champ. Should be set for the PPV next season as this one just finished a.
Back to top Go down
Soulbeer
Admin
Soulbeer

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:47 am

Well, ok, I agree =)
You're the boss, you set rules, so it should be as you say))
I'll have a feud with someone, and then I'll try to defeat DJT to become number one contender
Anyway it would be boring if champ title just fall in my hands so easy XD
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 7:37 pm

yeah it would. Pull an injury angle. make someone like johny 6 fingars have taken you out, and now you want revenage heel or face. you could make it however you want cause he doesnt rp.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

swaying throne Empty
PostSubject: Re: swaying throne   swaying throne Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

swaying throne
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Feuds-
Jump to: