eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a surprise return

Go down 
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

a surprise return Empty
PostSubject: a surprise return   a surprise return Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 10:59 pm

*the lights mysteriously go out and come back on to reveal a bloodied C-DAWG and the hooded figure*

mystery person: as you see here....C-DAWG has paid for his sins.....as you have know.....C-DAWG has caused me great pain last season.....so i and here to annouce....that a certain superstar is returning tonight and is coming to the main title.....and this superstar is none other than me DJT.

*the mysterious person pulls the hood off to reveal DJT with a new look*

*the crowd is cheering for DJT*

crowd: DJT!!! DJT!!!!

DJT: i told you C-DAWG you mess with me that you would pay. so Frogy since i am the #1 contender now i want to challenge you to a match for your Xtreme Heavy Weight Championship TONIGHT!!! and like all my opponents before me and this is person in front of me....even though i have alot of respect towards you i do have to tell you that i will...

DJT and Crowd: MAKE YOU BLEED!!!
Back to top Go down

a surprise return
Page 1 of 1