eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
sumbi

sumbi

Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Empty
PostSubject: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:32 pm

***Start Backstage RP***

The Chieftain (whispering): Sumbi, you watch the hallway.

*Sumbi nods, while the Chieftain starts to fiddle with a door until it pops open. The Chieftain quickly retrieves something from the room and the Tribal Warriors quickly leave the room.*

*The door closes, revealing to the room sign: Dressing Room: C-Dawg*

Tommy Lewis: OMG!!! What do you think the Tribal Warriors took?

Jack Neolom: I dunno, but whatever it is, C-Dawg will not be happy.

Tommy Lewis: What a way to start Explosion!!!

***End Backstage RP***
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Later that night

***Start In-Ring RP***

*The Chieftain is standing in the middle of the ring with just a stool and a mysterious object hidden under a sheet*

The Chieftain: Good evening folks!!! I’m just out here to share some of my other talents. I bet you guys didn’t know I played guitar.

*Suddenly, C-Dawg appears at the top of the ramp, fuming*

C-Dawg: WHERE IS IT???? YOU AND SUMBI TOOK IT!!!!

The Chieftain (smirking): C-Dawg, I have no idea what you are talking about, the Tribal Warriors would never do such a dastardly thing….

*The Chieftain lifts the sheet to reveal a guitar*

C-Dawg (puzzled): That’s not ….That’s not my guitar…WELL, WHERE IS IT?

The Chieftain: I dunno, maybe you should retrace your steps…

*C-Dawg turns around to see Sumbi standing behind him*
*Sumbi lifts C-Dawg on his shoulder and slams him onto the ramp executing a devastating Oofa Kefe*

Sumbi: Revenge. Good.

Tommy Lewis: Geez, what an impact. Looks like Sumbi was avenging his loss from last week.

Jack Neolom: The Tribal Warriors are definitely making their presence known here in the XWC.

Tommy Lewis: Hmm, I wonder what song The Chieftain was going to sing.

***End In-Ring RP***
__________________________________________________________________________________________

Later that night

***Frogyrvd’s Office RP***

C-Dawg: They stole my guitar!!!!! I want it back!!!!

Frogyrvd: Do you have proof?

C-Dawg: Well….no….BUT I KNOW THEY TOOK IT!!!!

Frogyrvd: So what do you want me to do?

C-Dawg: I want a match.

Frogyrvd: You just beat Sumbi last week and you’re scheduled to face The Chieftain tonight. What more do you want?

C-Dawg: I want BOTH of them. I want them to suffer until they return my guitar.

Frogyrvd: Y’know all these demands are getting old; and you’re starting to sound like a whiny five year old girl in Wal-Mart pouting for a new Barbie doll…

C-Dawg: C’mon Frogy…

Frogyrvd: Don’t interrupt me! You need to learn to respect those with authority. I’ll tell you what, you win your match with The Chieftain and I’ll book a tag match between you and el Pedro against The Tribal Warriors.

C-Dawg: Fine.

***End Frogyrvd’s Office RP***

That's my idea for an RP that maybe could fill this week’s Explosion. My hope is that the Chieftain loses to C-Dawg to set up the tag match the following week.

If The Tribal Warriors win that match, C-Dawg can become more upset that he doesn’t have his guitar, goes backstage and beats up either Sumbi or the Chieftain. Then he’ll challenge whoever didn’t get beat up to a ladder match with the guitar at stake.

If el Pedro and C-Dawg win, C-Dawg will continue to hound Frogyrvd about his guitar until Frogyrvd gives in and ok’s a ladder match for the guitar against whomever C-Dawg chooses.

At the ladder match, maybe C-Dawg can lose, but steal his guitar back after the Dark Lords come to the ring after the match and beat up the Tribal Warriors starting a feud with between the Tribal Warriors and the Dark Lords. Or, C-Dawg can win and just retain his guitar and end the feud.

GM, VGMs, C-Dawg, Chieftain what do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:42 pm

i like it
Back to top Go down
The Chieftain

The Chieftain

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 6:58 am

that really is quite an impressive rp
well done sumbi
Back to top Go down
sumbi

sumbi

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeWed Nov 19, 2008 8:14 am

thanks
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:12 pm

its great, BUT its Tommy Lews, NOT Tommy Lewis
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 9:13 pm

and do u have enough tribal warriors for a stable feud, and GREAT RP
Back to top Go down
sumbi

sumbi

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 11:22 pm

no but why not start as a tag first to get established and then start building up int a stable?
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:07 am

ok that sounds cool
Back to top Go down
sumbi

sumbi

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 8:09 pm

Umm, can someone tell me if we are going to go through with this RP? Should I find someone else to feud with other than C-Dawg?

If so, let me know if you are interested...
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeWed Dec 03, 2008 9:15 pm

ill feud with anyone
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeThu Dec 04, 2008 1:46 pm

killagabe how 'bout me?
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeFri Dec 05, 2008 1:43 pm

c-dawg me and you have had some battles......im down but i want the blood championship
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitimeSun Dec 07, 2008 12:17 pm

same here
Idea:me and killa fued for #1 contendership
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves   Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Tribal Warriors become Tribal Thieves
Page 1 of 1