eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

DJT's thoughts on last week match

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

DJT's thoughts on last week match Empty
PostSubject: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 7:01 am

*outside the arena waiting on the arrival of DJT*

Lyra Pieters: we are here waiting for DJT to arrive to get his thoughts on last weeks match with killagabe.

*DJT's pulls in and comes out the car*

Lyra Pieters: DJT what are your thoughts on lasts weeks match against killgabe?

DJT: well he did give me his all but now we have no winner from that match. so tonight im gonna issue a rematch to get that number one contendership to face frogyrvd. but once i do that there is now a little bump in the process by a guy of C-Dawg. so listen up C-Dawg when i beat killagabe tonight im gonna come after you for messing up a great title match. and killagabe in order for it not to be a draw this time cause there has to be a winner im challenging you to a HARDCORE match. so just like last week bring your A game cause tonight im going to MAKE YOU BLEED!!!

Lyra Pieters: you mentioned you were coming after C-Dawg why?

DJT: well i did because he ruined the match i was watchin in the back to see who i would have to face. you see its Frogy and DEDO with some problems n there is me and killagabe with some problems but C-Dawg getting in the middle of it well now C-Dawg has a problem with me. like i told Frogy last week i have his back well im keepin my word and im gonna come after C-Dawg. if he thinks he can run with the big boys than he would have to defeat one of the big boys and that is me. but he comes after this match i want with killagabe. and im warning you now C-Dawg if you interfer in this match im gonna kick your ass and also make you bleed.

*DJT walks away to go to his locker room*

Lyra Pieters: well there you have it folks DJT is pissed off on how things happened last week and now issuing another challenge wit killagabe for tonight and warned C-Dawg about what he would do if he interfered in the match. this is Lyra Pieters reporting.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:09 pm

*Lyra goes in C-Dawgs locker room to get a word with him right before his match*

Lyra Pieters:C-Dawg I dont know if you heard but...

C-Dawg:Heard what?! That DJT's comin after me for doing what I shouldve done a long time ago? Let me tell you this DJT, I dont care what you wanna do, cause ifyo u mess with me, your gonna get a face full of guitar!! And as for his match with Killagabe, I wasn't going to interfere in it .but now that hes PISSED me off I WILL!!!

Lyra Pieters:If I may ask, why do you get so mad about things like that??

C-Dawg:Well its quite simple, I grew up in a neighborhood where people pick on everyone, so I got tired of it. I went to the gym for a few years and became stronger and faster than any of em' and... well lets just say they don't mess with me any more!

Lyra Pieters: So whats with the guitar?

C-Dawg: When I was 15 I started to play guitar to clear of my thought,s and later I took my guitar out and one of the neiborhood bullies tried to hurt me so I reacted instinctivly and smashed my guitar on his head. I've used the guitar as my signature weapon ever since.

*C-Dawg goes out to his match*

Lyra Pieters: Ok... that was freaky. Well there it is folks, C-Dawg's reaction to what DJT said earlier, along with a story of his background.

Last edited by C-Dawg on Tue Aug 17, 2010 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 2:49 pm

*****out of rp*****

Oh yea nice
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 5:37 pm

yea it was. if i still win that match against killagabe n become the number one contender im gonna put that on the line to make things very interesting.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 8:23 pm

ok cool
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 9:16 pm

Well, both of your segments have been added to the 11/23/08 show.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:11 am

why is everyone out to get C-Dawg
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:57 pm

I dont know
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DJT's thoughts on last week match   DJT's thoughts on last week match Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DJT's thoughts on last week match
Page 1 of 1