eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Special Announcement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

A Special Announcement Empty
PostSubject: A Special Announcement   A Special Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 7:58 am

*DJT's music plays and DJT comes to the ring holding a mike*

DJT: as you all know i have a match with killagabe later tonight. well im just here to send a couple messages. one with Frogyrvd and Koj Tije Dedo for the title also later tonight. i will let everyone know i will be watchin that match very closely and if something goes out of line i will be right there to make everything even. but dont forget whoever wins this match im coming to challange that person for the title and i will win no matter what. which leaves me to my second message...killagabe you better give me your all tonight because im gonna give it my best. i would be surprised if u did manage to make me lose tonight but i really doubt that would happen.

*the lights go out and only laughter is heard all around the arena and when the lights come back on killagabe is standin over DJT with a chair in one hand and a mike in the other*

Killagabe: yes that was a good message from you but you have tasted my message im gonna give you my best and defeat your ass to become the number one contender.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: A Special Announcement   A Special Announcement Icon_minitimeSun Nov 16, 2008 10:16 am

nice captured me perfectly
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: A Special Announcement   A Special Announcement Icon_minitimeMon Nov 17, 2008 9:00 am

cool. i hope this goes into the show.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: A Special Announcement   A Special Announcement Icon_minitimeSat Nov 22, 2008 12:21 am

good job
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Special Announcement   A Special Announcement Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Special Announcement
Page 1 of 1