eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

still undefeated

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:03 am

*the lights mysteriously go out and a loud gong is heard and the lights come back on with DJT standin in the middle of the ring holdin a mike*

DJT: DEDO i kept my promise last week by makin you bleed and in the process defeated you.

*the crowd goes wild*

DJT: so now im here in the ring to announce that i need a challenger that would take me to the limit. so if anyone wants to face me come to the ring now.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 7:36 pm

Frogyrvd slowly makes his way through the crowd. DJT does not see him.

DJT: Well, I guess the frog man hire rubbish. I always knew I was best. I think it's not their fault they are rubbish, frog mans not helping them. I blame frogman.

Crowd: YEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!

DJT: So you agree with me?

Crowd: YEEEAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!

DJT: Well then...

Frogyrvd makes his way from the crowd area to the ring. He grabs a mic on his way.

DJT: You... You... You... You... You...

Frogy: Hey.

Frogyrvd looks around at the screeming fans.

Frogy: Well, well, well. We have a muttering.... oh whats the word?

Crowd: LOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSER!!!!!!!

Frogy: Well, not really he is a winner. I mean, undefeated and all...

Crowd: WAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKKKER!!!!!!!!!!!!!??????

Frogy: Well, maybe he is, but aren't all we? I mean, I know I am, or use to be. Lars, well, he'll be the one exception... thats a long story...

DJT: What do you want?

Frogy: Well I tihnk I know the perfect perosn for you to fight...

DJT: Who? Tell me!!!!

Frogy: All in good time. COME ON OUT......
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeTue Nov 04, 2008 11:09 pm

*killa gabe's hit song let me in begins to play, killa gabe makes his way to the ring.....killa gabe gets a microphone and slowly enters the ring*

KillaGabe:Yo what's this talk of undefeated........I was undefeated until the explosion loss to frogy, i want a chance to get a belt......im here to redeem myself
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:23 am

DJT: well killagabe i think you brought up a good topic....gettin a belt. thinkin about it now i two deserve a chance to get a belt. so Frogy how bout the winner of this match to become the number one contender for your Xtreme Heavy Weight Championship.

*the crowd is screaming so loud for Frogyrvd*
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:42 am

I like it...I've added the above to the 11/11/2008 Inferno show.
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 am

sweet but frogyrvd didnt give an answer to my proposal though
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:44 am

Ok...so I'll post a match between DJT and KillaGabe...but it won't be happening UNLESS Frogyrvd approves it by confirming it.

This way, if Frogy prefers DJT to go up against someone else, that's fine. Actually, we could create a mini tournament for the #1 contender.

And then if you (DJT) win your match, and KillaGage wins his match, then we have a trilla in manilla show down between you both. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 10:18 am

hmmm that sounds like a good idea. so this show should have frogyrvd give his answer to me n killagabe in his office n then tell us about the mini tournament for the next show that would involve us and 6 other superstars in the show. me n killagabe would have a match earlier in the night though but then we would have separate matches to earn our spots in the tournament. how about that idea?
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 11:01 am

Ok...actually, I updated it a tad. I injected myself into the whole fiasco. So, it basically goes like this:

1. You call out for real competition.
2. Frogyrvd comes out and says he'll provide you with someone to compete against.
3. KillaGabe comes in and throws his hat into the ring to challenge you.
4. I come out to say A) Killagabe already has a match against Deamonkiller, B) that you didn't make me tap out thus negating any title match, and C) that Frogy should compete since he doesn't do much.
5. Frogyrvd tells me to shut up, that I run my mouth as VGM.
6. I challenge Frogy to a title match...but more importantly, if I tap, I lose my VGM status.
7. Frogy agrees and puts you in a warm-up match, KillaGabe takes on Deamonkiller, Frogy goes up against devilman (in a non-title match), and Frogy get to pit me against anyone he chooses.

Of course, this will lead up to a match between yourself and Killagabe, and Frogy vs me during the next Inferno to follow. Then, the winner btwn you and KillaGabe takes on the champ.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:59 pm

SO were doing a XWC heavyweight championship match fued thing?
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 1:59 pm

When are we going to do the me and Lars Championship fued?
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 2:37 pm

hmm that sounds good.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeWed Nov 05, 2008 9:30 pm

dawg, that will happen as soon as their is good rp for it. this frogy dedo thing will be cool. Inferno vs explosion type idea. Although, offically there are no rosters, its a 1 part roster. So yeah. ah... DJT killer for the middle belt, lars and dawg for minior belt. Bouncer and his partner, accepting they can't be in a title feud, can take the tag title feud. if he wants that is. only fair.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:32 am

hell yeah i want the middle belt, im not ready for the likes of frogy, and by the way me and bouncer are licking our chops for some tag gold
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 5:36 pm

so if both me and djt win our matches on the inferno show then the following week we face each other for the middle belt
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 8:33 pm

sweet. you know i think this is gonna be the best fued ever.
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeThu Nov 06, 2008 11:35 pm

I said, bouncer can only go for a tag title with someone not in contention for another title. Killa, you can not go for 2 belts at a time. you either do singles or tag. not both at the same time.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 9:17 am

i want the singles for now.....
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 10:32 am

k thanks Frogy.
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 10:52 am

this is gonna be the best show. i cant wait to see how everything turns out in the end.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 5:51 pm

Oooooooooooo...killagabe. Idea! How about making a case for yourself after tonight's Inferno show. Make an RP about how you think you should be allowed to contend for not only a tag team title, but for a single's belt too! And you get turned down by Frogy, but I agree to it...and that makes Frogy and I get on each other's nerves! To be settled (not really) at next week's Inferno match!! Smile
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:33 pm

that sounds good. will i be able to get involved wit killagabe?
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 6:44 pm

nice Idea Koj
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeMon Nov 10, 2008 8:00 pm

I don't see why you guys can't get involved.
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 10:11 pm

Hmmm....I don't think we technically ever settled on WHO actually has the current title. So...since the last (err...upcoming) Explosion episode involves DJT, Vartai, Subway, and myself...I think what we can do is pit DJT against myself in either a hardcore, ladder, or last blood match to see who wins. After all, we technically were the final two in that mini-tournie...unless that tournie isn't yet over that is.

Actually, that gives me an idea...tournie matches to decide which two wrestlers are the best to take over the mantle.

Havoc and DJT technically are eliminated, but DJT never really is completely out of it. Vartai could be involved...and I'll pit Subway against...um...el pedro and C-Dawg can go against The Chieftan...then we could go from there. Smile

Thoughts? Suggestions?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

still undefeated Empty
PostSubject: Re: still undefeated   still undefeated Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

still undefeated
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: In Ring-
Jump to: