eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a lil misunderstanding

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
el pedro

el pedro

a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 07, 2008 8:01 pm

and i still managed to kick your !@# lol.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Nov 08, 2008 1:08 pm

It was a sub match and I suck at that match
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 7:08 am

is not fun when it only 3 letters. Smile
Back to top Go down
sumbi

sumbi

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 1:15 pm

hey frogy or and VGM, has the rp been approved for a show? if so, i've got ideas on how to end the match between c-dawg and I. basically, play it out and have the Chieftain get smashed with a flaming guitar. But instead of aligning myself with el Pedro and C-Dawg, I'd intervene in support of the Chieftain cutting off my ties with any Dark Lord, thus forming the tag team of the Tribal Warriors. This would open up a feud between the Tribal Warriors and the Dark Lords. any takers?
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 2:18 pm

Actually, I kind of like that idea. I could go for it. Write up an RP and we could add it to the Explosion or Inferno show.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 12, 2008 3:39 pm

we did
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 4:28 pm

nice match with havoc sumbi Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sumbi

sumbi

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 6:25 pm

***Start Backstage RP***

Sumbi: Tiger. Rawr.

C-Dawg: (laughing) Do they just let any See and Say idiot wrestle here now?

Sumbi: (Pointing at his computer happily) Cow moo, tiger rawr, pig oink, donkey hee haw. Dog ugly? (scratches head.)

C-Dawg: What was that?

Sumbi: Uh, cow moo, tiger rawr, pig oink, donkey hee haw dog ugly? No, dog woo-

C-Dawg:(Interrupting) GUITAR SMASH!!! (C-Dawg whacks Sumbi upside the head, while el Pedro trots in.)

el Pedro: What in the world are you thinking?

C-Dawg: He was calling me ugly so I hit him.

el Pedro: HE'S STILL LEARNING TO SPEAK ENGLISH YOU MORON! HE JUST LEARNED THE ALPHABET YESTERDAY!

**Sumbi stands up, holding his head, then visibly getting upset.**

el Pedro: (moves to Sumbi, holding him back) Take it easy Sumbi.

**FrogyRVD enters.**

FrogyRVD: What's going on here? (pointing at Sumbi and C-Dawg) Never mind, I don't want to know. Settle it in the ring next week on Explosion.

Sumbi: (whispering to himself) dawg...dead.

**camera fades**

***End Backstage RP***
_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Next Explosion Show

***Match between C-Dawg & Sumbi***

***Start In-Ring RP***

**The Chieftain runs out to the ring and punches C-Dawg in the face**

**C-dawg retaliates, bodyslams the Chieftain, and continues to curb stomp him. Sumbi is standing there dumbfounded.***

C-Dawg:SUMBI PICK HIM UP!!!!!

**sumbi picks the chieftain up**

**C-Dawg gets his guitar and some lighter fluid and lighter from under the ring**

C-Dawg:Chieftain THIS WILL BURN VERY MUCH!!!!!!!!!!

**C-Dawg pours lighter fluid on his guitar and lights the guitar on fire**

**C-Dawg smashes the flaming guitar on The Chieftains face burning his skin off and knocking him out and making blood gush from his head executing LEGENDARY Top 10 Smash Hits**

**Sumbi steps in front of the Chieftain, blocking the move, regaining the intiative**

Sumbi: NO!!!!

** sumbi cries "CHEEE HOOO" while leaping into the air to wrap his legs around his C-Dawg's neck
flipping causing his victim to flip face first viciously into the ground executing a devastating Akai'ana Special.**

**Sumbi attends to the Chieftain and they walk backstage leaving C-Dawg lying in the middle of the ring.**

Announcer: OMG!!!! C-Dawg is knocked out cold!!!!

Announcer#2: This isn't going to fly with the Lords that would be Dark.......

Announcer: Not only that!!! Who's gonna teach Sumbi how to speak English?

Announcer#2: Let's hope we can get all the answers next week.

***END RP***
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 8:20 pm

I LOVE IT!!!!! That was hysterical! Just too bad C-Dawg had to get clocked in the process...but turn about is fair play. Wink
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:12 pm

Ok...I've added this to the upcoming 11/16/08 Explosion, but I changed the date of the match to the same night. Very Happy We're lacking matches folks. So, if you have a match you'd like to see, let me know.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:24 pm

I know me vs Chieftain the later me versus sumbi

Sumbi does Chieftain still get taken out?
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:32 pm

I have C-dawg against sumbi, and el pedro vs chieftan...should make for some interesting match ups again the following week.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:34 pm

ok so how about Havoc Maker vs Deamonkiller?
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:36 pm

Sounds like a good idea...I'll add it.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 9:37 pm

okokokok
Back to top Go down
sumbi

sumbi

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:09 pm

you were curb stomping him
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 13, 2008 10:12 pm

ojkook
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: a lil misunderstanding   a lil misunderstanding - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

a lil misunderstanding
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: Backstage-
Jump to: