eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

GM Frogyrvds Gimmick

Go down 
AuthorMessage
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

GM Frogyrvds Gimmick Empty
PostSubject: GM Frogyrvds Gimmick   GM Frogyrvds Gimmick Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 3:30 am

Gimmick:At the moment I am a tweener. I will not take sides at the moment, and will play the role of a plain old GM, with some twists. I will not accept people getting in my face and they shall be punnished. I will make them wish they never met me. I will also help greatly those who help me. I am a taker more then a giver, but in the right mood, I am someone you want on your side, because your life could be on the line...

Finisher: Frogyrvd grabs [nome]s head and puts it over one shoulder, and grabs [nome]s arm and puts it over his other shoulder.
Frogyrvd then drops to a sitting postion, dislocating [nome]s neck and shoulder, executing a devastating Change Is Near

Trademarks:
Back to top Go down

GM Frogyrvds Gimmick
Page 1 of 1