eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new star...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:57 am

Deamonkiller's music starts playing and after a couple of seconds he comes out slowly walking towards the ring...
He slowly clibs up on the ropes and looking at the crowd enters the ring.
Deamonkiller:Ok calm down!*talks to the crowed*...I know you probably are asking yourselfs who the hell is this guy.Well let me introduce myself:
I am the new star of XWC Inferno.I recently got my contract and now I'm here to show everyone my style of but kicking!*walks towards the turnbuckle and rises his hands up.After that climbes down and continues talking on the microphone*.As I am new here and I don't know anyone in the federation I woud like to state an open challange for everyone in the federation who woud like to try me!*walks arround the ring while listening at the screaming crowd and waits for an oponent to come out...*
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:16 am

not in rp
thats not a good idea i will challenge u i always respond violently to open challenges
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 1:57 pm

C-Dawg wrote:
not in rp
thats not a good idea i will challenge u i always respond violently to open challenges
true he does in my guess c-dawg will win . no point in trying new person lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 2:38 pm

what do you mean by "not in rp" I coudnt understand you
Fine then I guess it's good enought for a first match in the federation...

PS:Oh and you shoud know that I am just lvl 5 so don't expect much of a challange...
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 3:38 pm

im lvl 7 dont feel bad actually u remind me of u when i joined this fed. lvl 5 thinks he's not that good gad no idea wat that meant. not in rp means that ur not adding to the role play
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 4:13 pm

Oh ok...So how can I know when does the next federation show comes out and if we are going to fight in it?
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 5:38 pm

you dont mind if i call you noobie right jk. but EXPLOSION is on lets see sunday at 7:00 am and Inferno is on tuesday i forgot what time i would take you on .but huh probably i will but you must role play or "rp" if you want a match tell me yes or no or c-dawg i could watch a owneing
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 9:18 pm

lots of confusing words plz in normal small talk
Back to top Go down
Deamonkiller

Deamonkiller

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeSun Oct 12, 2008 11:46 pm

I coudn't understang a thing that el pedro said.... First where shoud I rp and what about so that I coud be in the match and second I tought I was fighting C-Dawg not you pedro...
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 12:32 am

put it in fued section
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitimeMon Oct 13, 2008 3:26 pm

sorry i will speak clearly for you "i got cared away sorry" you are challenging c-dawg but i " did not know"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new star... Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new star...   A new star... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new star...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: In Ring-
Jump to: