eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

UPGRADING!!!!!

Go down 
+2
C-Dawg
killagabe916
6 posters
AuthorMessage
killagabe916

killagabe916

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:20 pm

now amid our recent quitters, mainly the Legion of Dumbasses, i think our federation needs to upgrade a little bit in terms of our shows, i think we need our intro video as well as upgrading the overall appearence on our shows, again koj tije dedo is great at the ideas, hence his use of commercials and expertise in the rp, so i think we just need to upgrade how we do the shows and try to get more money and what not....WE DONT NEED HIGHER LEVEL WRESTLERS, just a higher level of quality, we have a decent roster and some great battles thus far, and the whole dark lords stable is seemingly the only one that matters so LOD can go suck up elsewhere, breach your contracts, beg for a free breach, WHATEVER, our shows will go on, and our roster will thrive........ Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:36 pm

If I get a title shot fans will get to like XWC espessialy if I win
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 6:41 pm

c-dawg, you need to have lots of fans to start with. Do lots of invis, they gain fans. The more you have the more you and the fed earn.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:01 pm

I have 298 fans
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:07 pm

Thanks for the compliments there, KillaGabe. Based on what I've seen other feds, no other fed has true commercials. So I figured it would be a good idea. Plus, keeping them short allows for a smoother show load for those that do watch. Smile

As for how to spruce it up...you make good points. However, I think that us missing that one show really ticked the members of LOD off. Yes, I will admit that us not confirming the show was a major goof on our parts, but was it REALLY the reason that they wanted their contract breaches? Not even close. I think one of the other GMs offered them better fed contracts, and they simply wanted to join another fed without having to pay to get out. Not a professional way to handle yourself at all...let alone as a group, but that's just my opinion.

Now, if people have suggestions and ideas that they believe would allow us to improve our shows, I say stand up and tell us what you think. If you think it's a good idea, I hope our fed members feel confident enough (and comfortable enough) to let us VGMs know. Heck, make the suggestion, and I know I will try to impliment such suggestions as much as possible. Good suggestions (esp those that generate more viewers, and thus more money for the fed) will be used more regularly...and I think ultimately our GM will reward those who generate such good suggestions: more title shots, more revenue sharing, etc. Granted, I don't make title matches (unless otherwise noted) nor do I make contracts, but hey...good fed participation WILL NOT go unnoticed. Smile

So...to quote former Chrysler CEO Lee Iacocca...

Lead...

Follow...

Or get the HELL OUT OF THE WAY!
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:12 pm

Dedo has a good point. If we get a 50% fan increase from 15k-17kish to the like of 2250-25k everyone who RPs and helps with ideas will get a 40% merch possible up to 50%.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:20 pm

do i have good rps?
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:24 pm

It all depends, C-Dawg. Some of your RPs are stellar...others, need work. But that's true for anyone and everyone...including me.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:33 pm

steller?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:36 pm

realy good c-dawg
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:36 pm

really good. also a kewl NZ band. lol.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 7:37 pm

yay
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:14 pm

yeah...it's all about how original and realistic you can make your RPs. The more realistic, the more believable...and that usually translates into more fans and more money. Smile
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:16 pm

Koj> check ur tag team page
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:20 pm

is this your attempt at trying to swap me into picking a tag partner? Wink
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:25 pm

what about me do i do good rps
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:27 pm

no i just need a tag partner and were both same lvl
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 8:58 pm

Let's put it this way...those who don't do RPs, don't get put in matches. Those that don't do good RPs don't get segments that lead into your match.

So, simply put, if your RP is good, it makes a segment. If it's made a segment, then continue in that manner and keep it up.

Trust me, if your RP isn't good, I'll let you know...but I'll try to be helpful about it.
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:10 pm

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
Thanks for the compliments there, KillaGabe. Based on what I've seen other feds, no other fed has true commercials. So I figured it would be a good idea. Plus, keeping them short allows for a smoother show load for those that do watch. Smile

As for how to spruce it up...you make good points. However, I think that us missing that one show really ticked the members of LOD off. Yes, I will admit that us not confirming the show was a major goof on our parts, but was it REALLY the reason that they wanted their contract breaches? Not even close. I think one of the other GMs offered them better fed contracts, and they simply wanted to join another fed without having to pay to get out. Not a professional way to handle yourself at all...let alone as a group, but that's just my opinion.

Now, if people have suggestions and ideas that they believe would allow us to improve our shows, I say stand up and tell us what you think. If you think it's a good idea, I hope our fed members feel confident enough (and comfortable enough) to let us VGMs know. Heck, make the suggestion, and I know I will try to impliment such suggestions as much as possible. Good suggestions (esp those that generate more viewers, and thus more money for the fed) will be used more regularly...and I think ultimately our GM will reward those who generate such good suggestions: more title shots, more revenue sharing, etc. Granted, I don't make title matches (unless otherwise noted) nor do I make contracts, but hey...good fed participation WILL NOT go unnoticed. Smile

So...to quote former Chrysler CEO Lee Iacocca...

Lead...

Follow...

Or get the HELL OUT OF THE WAY!

what ?!?! what do ya mean contracts in better feds, frogy is da best gm, so there arent any better feds than XWC, i bet everyoen here agrees
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 8:33 pm

I have almost the most fans in this fed YAY!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UPGRADING!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: UPGRADING!!!!!   UPGRADING!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UPGRADING!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: GM ANd VGM Office :: Killagabes Office-
Jump to: