eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Breaching my Contract

Go down 
+9
Messanger
APHETO
The Reject
lord psyke
DodgyKiwi
killagabe916
Steele
The Bouncer
Mitch Hardy
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
killagabe916

killagabe916

Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:15 pm

yo my suspension needs to hurry the hell up, i want to get my hands dirty again
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:21 pm

well how long will u not be suspended
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:26 pm

haha, i'll stay good this time
Back to top Go down
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:26 pm

u didnt answer me
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:29 pm

frogy said two weeks, it seems like its been about that
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 1:54 pm

wat do u mean fag BOUNCER*gets his guitar ready to swing
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:38 pm

The simple problem is this:

1. Frogy must approve any and all matches ultimately. Since I haven't seen him around, we can't guarantee those matches.
2. I think that if Frogy isn't back by say...tomorrow...that we create one kick butt show...titles and all.
3. In the mean time, people are leaving...making shows tough to create...since too many are going after too few. Simply put, this fed is still too small.

Now, if you're willing to work and allow this fed to go through some growing pains without bailing on it, then I can guarantee in the future one fantastic fed (as well as great ongoing RP experience). Otherwise, I'd say...if you seriously don't want to stay and Frogy hasn't granted you a free breach...then pay the fee and go.
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:03 pm

exactamundo and my suspension is UP!
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:31 am

Hey?!? Who confirmed the 10/12/08 Explosion show?!? What the hell? I was going to add a bunch more RP that these guys were creating for me. With all due respect to Carlito: In my book, that's SERIOUSLY NOT COOL!
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 12:02 pm

for real i thought you confirmed koj....wow man this is ridiculous
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:03 pm

Nope. I think I confirmed 1 match only actually...and that was between Cdaw and carter. Other than that...I was going to add more RP to it. Very disappointing...ah well...I'm done for the day.
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:50 pm

do it next show
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 3:10 pm

damn man.....by next season we shall have everything ready we need to lets get our asses on the ball with our imaging and entrances and what not....
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 4:23 pm

and gimmicks
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:40 pm

Exactly...

Ok...I propose this. Since I'm generally available to confirm the Inferno shows with no problem, I'll take my time Saturday night to finish those shows off (barring me being replaced...and no, I don't see that happening...just saying).

BTW, on a side note, I'm beginning to REALLY REALLY love WWE's Kozlov! I think his character kicks some major ass...and yet he really hasn't been in any serious matches yet. LOL. Now THAT'S entertainment!
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 7:51 pm

Koj Tije Dedo wrote:
Exactly...

Ok...I propose this. Since I'm generally available to confirm the Inferno shows with no problem, I'll take my time Saturday night to finish those shows off (barring me being replaced...and no, I don't see that happening...just saying).

BTW, on a side note, I'm beginning to REALLY REALLY love WWE's Kozlov! I think his character kicks some major ass...and yet he really hasn't been in any serious matches yet. LOL. Now THAT'S entertainment!
hes probley be ending up like the great something but he won but then he got owned in every match after that but its not worth watching lol and im learning computer designing and scripting freakin hard
Back to top Go down
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 11:13 pm

hell be champ soon
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 11:17 am

no JEFF HARDY WILL be WWE CHAMP DUH
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Breaching my Contract   Breaching my Contract - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Breaching my Contract
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2