eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Barbed Wire Championship

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Messanger

Messanger

Barbed Wire Championship Empty
PostSubject: Barbed Wire Championship   Barbed Wire Championship Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 5:33 am

*A bell starts to toll as the lights go red, the titantron starts to flicker and snow*

Tommy: And here comes the new member of LOD, Messanger

Jack: Yeah I thought he may get into their ranks. He is quite a good wrestler and he's good at scaring pansies

Tommy: I"m NOT a pansy!

Jack: Did I say you? No I didn't, but if the shoe fits princess don't let me stop you from putting it on

*Four druids come out as mist starts to creep over the ramp and ring. The druids walks down to the ring and stand at each corner*

Tommy: Where is he?

Jack: I think we're in for a surpr...

*A loud toll of the bell and the lights go neon purple and it seems like the mist in the ring starts to move to the centre and move up, as the mist colapse, Messanger is standing there with a belt held high in his one hand*

Tommy: What is...

*Suddenly fire erupts from the ring and ringposts and after that the lights turn normal*

Tommy: Oh my...

Jack: Shut up! You keep swearing on live tv and I'll throw you for him to beat up

*Everybody stares at the belt in Messanger's hand*

Jack: Wait a bit, that is a new belt...

*The camera zooms in on the belt*

Tommy: He said he doesn't want any belts, what is he doing with the Barbed Wire Championship?

Messanger: As you can all see...I have found a craving...a craving for a title...this title is what I want...

Jack: He wants a title? This is madness!

Tommy: Madness? Hell if he starts a craving like that so soon he could get dangerous

Messanger: Now I know that I'm a new wrestler and can not challenge for a title...but this one is vacant...so this is my official entry into the title race...

*Messanger gets out of the ring and walk to the anouncement table*

Jack: He's coming for you Tommy boy

*Messanger lies the title down on the table and then gets back into the ring*

Messanger: Now as for any participants in the tournament for the Barbed Wire title...beware

*Lightning strikes the four ringposts as another loud toll of the bell is heard, when the attention focuses back to the ring Messanger and the four druids are gone, only a layer of mist is left covering the ring and the area around it*
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Barbed Wire Championship   Barbed Wire Championship Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:25 pm

C-Dawg's video plays

Tommy:Wat's he doing here?!

Jack:I don't know, but I'm sure it'll be exciting

C-Dawg run to the ring grabbing a mic

C-DAWG-Messenger you were right about one thing and one thing only...

C-Dawg pauses for a moment while the crowd's going crazy

C-DAWG-The Barbed Wire Championship is vacant, but it wont belong to you just yet...

C-Dawg gets out to the ring and goes to the announcer's table

Tommy:Wat the hell is he doing?!

C-Dawg stares at the Barbed Wire Championship and finally grabs it and goes back in the ring

C-DAWG-And that's because as of now since the title is vacant the Barbed Wire Championship is now the property of... C-DAWG!!!!!

The crowd is chanting"C-DAWG,Barbed Wire Champ,C-DAWG,Barbed Wire Champ"

Then Messanger appears out of nowhere

MESSENGER-If you want it fine have it but you have to knock me out first.

C-Dawg can't take anymore and snaps

C-Dawg smashes the belt on Messenger's face knocking him out

Jack:OMG!!! Messenger's gotta be knocked out!!!

Tommy:No dip. I swear sometimes ur an idio...

Jack:Shut up ur on TV!

C-DAWG-Messenger if you can hear me you're knocked out so I C-DAWG am the first ever Barbed Wire Champion!!!

Jack:C-Dawg does have a point Messenger said if he could knock him out he'd be the new champ.

Tommy:For once I agree with you Jack he did say that and it got him knocked out and laying in his own blood!

Tommy and Jack:Well looks live we've got a new champ and his name is... C-Dawg.
Back to top Go down
Shawn Carter

Shawn Carter

PostSubject: Re: Barbed Wire Championship   Barbed Wire Championship Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 2:38 pm

*C-Dawg walks up the ramp and towards the back. As he's about to go behind the Titan-Tron a leg appears, superkicking him and knocking him out. Shawn Carter walks slowly out and stares down at C-Dawg for a long time before smirking*

SC: C-Dawg I know you can't hear any of this but I'm going to say it anyways...you attack me and then you attack my friends. That's not going to be tolerated. Come next show during our hardcore match I am going to put you through so much hell, that you'll learn to know why people don't mess with L.O.D. Why people don't mess with The Comeback Kid. *Shawn leans over and picks up the belt* As for this well... you'll have to win it fair and square. *He walks casually down the ramp and places it on the announcer's table, then walks back up and spits on C-Dawg as he passes him and walks into the back*
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Barbed Wire Championship   Barbed Wire Championship Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 3:24 pm

C-Dawg suddenly gets up like he was pretending and runs backstage looking for Shawn Carter
Back to top Go down
el pedro

el pedro

PostSubject: Re: Barbed Wire Championship   Barbed Wire Championship Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 4:03 pm

EL PEDRO:goes to the back looking for C-DAWG. EL PEDRO:C-DAWG that belt should be mine i tare my self to the extreme. C-DAWG:NO im not in the mood im looking for carter.EL PEDRO:leaves
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Barbed Wire Championship   Barbed Wire Championship Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 7:30 pm

C-DAWG-Shawn Carter, I know ur back here...

A foot comes up and tries to kick C-Dawg but C-Dawg gets out of the way

And C-Dawg tries to do the same but SC gets out of the way running back into the ring
Back to top Go down
Messanger

Messanger

PostSubject: Re: Barbed Wire Championship   Barbed Wire Championship Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 12:30 am

*C-Dawg comes running after Shawn Carter only to be met with a violent Clothesline out of nowhere. Messanger stands over C-Dawg and looks down at him as C-Dawg tries to catch his breath. Messanger picks up C-Dawg and throw him into the ring. C-Dawg quickly gets to his feet as Messanger climbs over the ropes and attacks him with a violent Hook Punch, followed with a violent knees to the head. Messanger manages to push C-Dawg away and as C-Dawg turns around he gets hit by Shawn Carter with a LEGENDARY Shockwave*

Tommy: Oh My God! C-Dawg is busted open with that kick

*Messanger grabs C-Dawg by the throat, lift him up and slam him to the ground delivering a LEGENDARY Chokeslam from Hell*

Jack: Goodnight C-Dawg

Tommy: I guess the guys from L.O.D. does have eachother's back

*Messanger stands over an unconcious C-Dawg, looks up at Shawn Carter and suddenly grabs C-Dawg and locks in a strong The Message*

Jack: No! He can't do that! He'll kill him!

*Messanger keeps his strong hold*

Tommy: Get Security out here! A medic! An ambulance!

*Shawn Carter rushes over and pulls Messanger from C-Dawg*

SC: Calm down man!

*Shawn Carter shoves Messanger away from C-Dawg*

SC: HEY! I said calm down!

*Messanger looks at Shawn Carter and then down at C-Dawg*

Messanger: He's mine...I'm taking him first in the tournament...

*Messanger slides out of the ring and walks furiously up the ramp, Shawn Carter takes his time getting out of the ring, glance back at C-Dawg and laughs before he walks up the ramp to the backstage area*
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Barbed Wire Championship   Barbed Wire Championship Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Barbed Wire Championship
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: In Ring-
Jump to: