eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new beginning

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
APHETO

APHETO

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:20 am

As the music from Disturbed starts to hit we see Apheto comming down to the ring with a mic in his hand and a ber in the othe one. He gets to ring as the public doesnt seem to like or dislike the wrestler so far, he slides under the ropes, stays in the midle of the ring for a few seconds and then he looks at the entrance

Apheto: You may wonder why im here - he drinks some of his beer- well let me tell you this...I have seen some good wrestlers in this federation, the XWC

The crowd goes wild

Crowd: XWC...eXtreme Wrestling...XWC

Apheto: Silence kids...as I was saying I seen good ones but I also seen lots and lots of amateurs here and thats...well thats is just pathetic

Crowd: Booo, Booo, Booo

Apheto: Hey what do you know about good wrestlers anyway? -as he turns to see the crowd- you just see someone hitting someone and you like it, so SHUT THE HELL UP!!!

Crowd: Boooo, Boooo, Booo

Apheto: IŽll tell you what, if you said there are "Great wrestlers" here then lets see them prove they are good, in a one on one against...ME...right here, right now...just, BRING IT ON!!!

Apheto is still facing the crowd when from the entrance comes....
Back to top Go down
The Reject

The Reject

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:50 am

*The Rejects music hits, The Rejects starts to walk down to the ring with mic in his hand*

The Reject: APHETO....as cocky as ever....now me and you have had some great matches in the past..and we both know that i am the better wrestler here. Now so called people in the crowd here must have a problem with thier speech because there is only one! and i mean only one Great wrestler in this fed..and that is me, and the reason i have come out here tonight is to show the "People" that i am...so come on APHETO..lets go

*The Reject knocks APHETO's beer out of his hand*
Back to top Go down
APHETO

APHETO

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:04 pm

**out of rp**

me likes it Wink
Back to top Go down
The Reject

The Reject

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 1:05 pm

**out of rp**
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:58 pm

Ok...the above RP has been added to the 10/12/08 show. Smile It would have been added sooner, but The Reject's debut match was already confirmed prior to your RP posts. Sorry guys. Anyhow, if you want to expound on it for the same show either before or after the match...feel free (just indicate what the intent is). Or...you guys can add it to a later show too.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A new beginning Empty
PostSubject: Re: A new beginning   A new beginning Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A new beginning
Page 1 of 1