eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Messanger challenges Titan of Terror

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Messanger

Messanger

Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Empty
PostSubject: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 6:44 am

*The lights starts to flicker, then turn red as a bell starts to toll*

Tommy: Oh no! What does he want?

Jack: Why are you so scared of this guy? He's harmless

Tommy: Are you blind partner? This man is deadly!

*Mist starts to creep over the ramp and ring*

Jack: Why must I be stuck with such a big pansy

Tommy: I'm not a...

Jack: Shut up here he comes

*Four druids walks down the ramp and Messanger follows them, he reaches the ring and climb up over the ropes, he walks to the centre of the ring and flames burst from the ring and ringposts as the lights return to normal. Messanger looks around the crowd*

Messanger: I have came out here as a certain...person has come to my attention...somebody who wants to do as he please...somebody who wants to run amok...a person whose name says what he does, what he believes and who he is...

Jack: I wonder who he's talking about

Messanger: So you think that I wouldn't recognize you? Thought I would turn a blind eye to who and what you are? Well I am not like that...

Tommy: Who is he talking about?

Jack: I think I have an idea...

Messanger: Titan of Terror...I am calling you out to come and face your judgement...to come and see what REAL terror looks like. You may think that you know what terrror is, but I will introduce you to a whole new world...so come out and face me...if you dare...

*Messanger looks up the ramp waiting for Titan of Terror*
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
Titan of Terror

Titan of Terror

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 8:47 am

A chill falls upon the arena. The lights dim to a light blue glow. Light blue and white pyro falls from the titantron, giving the appearance of snow. Titan of Terror emerges from the pyro in his signature whit fur robe, with his wintry pants underneath.

Titan: I believe you are mistaken, friend. The fear and terror I have faced has become part of me, my name is like a scar. Something permanent that shows the past. I have lived in fear the majority of my life, and only recently have taken control of this fear.

Titan: Through my life I have been living alone, in my fear. Being left alone for so long had developed a fear of the world and a hatred of others. Those that had love, family and joy became my enemies.

Tommy: What a rough past.

Jack: Maybe if you went through a tenth of what he has gone through you would have a spine.

Titan begins to walk down the ramp, and stops about halfway down.

Titan: I have taken control of my fear and have now decided to unleash the fear and anger upon others. Be sure to watch your back.

Tommy: I have a bad feeling about this.

Lights go out, leaving the arena in complete darkness.
A blue glow dimly illuminates the spot where Titan previously stood. It is completely empty. As the lights rise more the audience notices Titan standing behind Messanger with a chair raised. Titan is prepared to hit Messanger.
The lights go out and the crowd hears the chair strike something.

Tommy: I hope Messanger isn't hurt!

Titan: You have been warned!

Lights rise to reveal Titan standing over Messanger with the chair in his hand staring him down.
Back to top Go down
Messanger

Messanger

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 11:44 am

Tommy: He's down! Titan just took down Messanger with a steel chair!

Jack: Why do you sound so shocked? A moment ago you couldn't stand the man now you cry because he got a love tap with a steel chair!

*The crowd goes quiet as Messanger sits upright like a zombie, he fixes his stare on Titan of Terror and gets to his feet*

Tommy: There is no blood! He doesn't even look fazed by that steel shot

*Messanger clenches his fists and step up to Titan of Terror*

Messanger: YOU...

*Titan of Terror flinches slightly*

Messanger: You...just made...the biggest mistake...of your life...

*Messanger aims to grab Titan of Terror by the throat when Froggyrvd's music hit and the GM makes his apearance...the crowd goes wild as he make his way to the ring*

Froggyrvd: Woa woa woa gentlemen, hold on a second. Anybody can see that you two wants a go at eachother...but that won't happen now....

*Titan of Terror and Messanger turns to Froggeyrvd*

Crowd: LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT! LET THEM FIGHT!

Froggyrvd: It will happen later tonight!
Back to top Go down
Titan of Terror

Titan of Terror

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 12:08 pm

*waits impatiently for possible approval*
Back to top Go down
Titan of Terror

Titan of Terror

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 9:06 pm

Oh, messanger. watch your back backstage. Wink
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 10:42 pm

Ok boys...the above segment is added to 10/7/08's Inferno. Well played, both of you.
Back to top Go down
Titan of Terror

Titan of Terror

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeWed Oct 01, 2008 11:32 pm

my birthday. Smile
Back to top Go down
Messanger

Messanger

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 12:32 am

Whoohoo first match bounce
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Messanger U said u wanted to fight me in ur first match
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 1:59 pm

Correction, it was added to 10/5/08's Explosion. Smile
Back to top Go down
Messanger

Messanger

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:45 am

Yes C-Dawg but you were in a fued at the time and I don't like having divided attention. That's why I'm destroying you after Shawn Carter kicked your teeth in
Back to top Go down
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 9:44 pm

he didnt
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Messanger challenges Titan of Terror   Messanger challenges Titan of Terror Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Messanger challenges Titan of Terror
Page 1 of 1