eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Idea's to make more money in the show's

Go down 
+3
Steele
Koj Tije Dedo
The pot head
7 posters
AuthorMessage
The pot head

Idea's to make more money in the show's Empty
PostSubject: Idea's to make more money in the show's   Idea's to make more money in the show's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:32 pm

The lower fan guys with lower entrances always open the show the higher fan guys with bigger entrances at the end of the show also plz make sure the order is right before comfirming a show.
we need to make this the best season yet. I also think we need dead lines to make sure every thing is done on time. so the show is finished the night before the show goes on air and is 100% done and comfirmed. This should be done from now on to make the most money and so we can lvl up are fed.

It is to crazy now if we don't get order this is to hard for me to work like this we also need more help from frog making the card's and we need to start treating the role players better or this fed will not last. No non role player should ever hold a title. and no non role player should ever win a match non role players need to job to role players. and we should be able to edit non role player matchs to make the role player look good.

We do not edit role players match's and we do not make role player look bad no role playing for other peolple charcter's this is wrong and it needs to stop.

so please lets try and get more order here. it is just to crazy.

any idea's let me know thank you
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: Idea's to make more money in the show's   Idea's to make more money in the show's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:25 pm

Reaper: good call.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: Idea's to make more money in the show's   Idea's to make more money in the show's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 4:34 pm

i like the idea of deadlines......
it gives an idea of how much time you have to "train" you wrestler and youll know what stats will be used
in the match engine.......
can you confirm deadline dates?
is this a good idea?
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellnology.vox.com
killagabe916

killagabe916

PostSubject: Re: Idea's to make more money in the show's   Idea's to make more money in the show's Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 9:41 pm

great ideas this is what we need, organization
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
The Bouncer

The Bouncer

PostSubject: Re: Idea's to make more money in the show's   Idea's to make more money in the show's Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 5:54 am

finally, the rpers get respect
Back to top Go down
Messanger

Messanger

PostSubject: Re: Idea's to make more money in the show's   Idea's to make more money in the show's Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 7:37 am

I agree with Reaper. Just sharpen up the RPs a bit. I read somewhere that somebody said that we should write the RP in a program with spell check and then just copy and paste it. It does make sense especially from the creative point of view. I mean: we cans let pieple try and riead things on the shohs ya knows? And to to try and sort out a badly spelled RP for a show is time consuming. So if we help the production team, the deadlines will be easier to deal with.

Also I would like to suggest that if there's anybody who has a problem with RPing or not sure how it works that they should contact the active rp guys and ask them some help. I mean I wasn't sure what RP was and then when I saw what it was it took me short time to understand how it works.

Also I know that it may get a bit hectic if we start to do single challenges and tag team challenges, so I thought about why don't we take it from week to week? If a fued seems popular and if not then we move on. I won't help us to flog a dead horse if does not run, if you understand what I mean. Like if I start a fued with bouncer and tag team starts a fued with z-dawgs (which is my next step anyway hehehe) then it would be best to go with the best RP and then if that fued doesn't continue then use the next one. But I think for now we need to give the singles a higher priority (Sorry Lord Psyke and Apheto)
Back to top Go down
http://world8.monstersgame.co.uk/?ac=vid&vid=190016182
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: Idea's to make more money in the show's   Idea's to make more money in the show's Icon_minitimeTue Sep 30, 2008 9:20 am

ya i use word for most of my rps
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Idea's to make more money in the show's   Idea's to make more money in the show's Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Idea's to make more money in the show's
Page 1 of 1