eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

just a confused new guy

Go down 
+3
APHETO
Steele
lord psyke
7 posters
AuthorMessage
lord psyke

lord psyke

just a confused new guy Empty
PostSubject: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 8:51 am

first for GM Frogyrvd itīs your decission if you will give us chances to get a title shot or not because itīs your federation.
but i am little bit confused about this because i didnīt see any tag team tourney for the belts until now. so why apheto and i shouldnīt allowed to be in that if one is started?

second for the lockarama fight if you want to take me on him i will do it. i think iīm the one of us new guys who can give him the best fight because if i could avoid his submoves i could beat him. but donīt know how i should rp for a match with a guy who isnīt even registred on this board.

third bouncer said that we have 2 rosters but i seeing many guys working crossbranded and there is nowhere an overview who is in which show.

and fourth (donīt worry itīs the last one) are we allowed to form a stable right now or not. itīs just important because of the fact if i should introduce me by myself or we can introduce us as a part of LoD.

Last edited by lord psyke on Sun Sep 28, 2008 10:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 10:43 am

i can answer of your questions
unlike our old fed which had 2 seperate rosters
this fed doesnt do the seperation......you can appear on either show
minor or major......
secondly, LOD is official.....you can feel free to introduce yourself as LOD or LP
imho you and apheto should be entered in the tag tourney as the tourney hasnt started
Back to top Go down
http://www.cellnology.vox.com
APHETO

APHETO

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:29 am

so we can start rping for the tag tourney?
havent seen the day of the tag tourney, so meanwhile we can fight anyone as open challenge, right?
Back to top Go down
Titan of Terror

Titan of Terror

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 11:31 am

there was much more separation before the break, but once the break happened the shows kinda started going together
Back to top Go down
GM Frogyrvd
Admin
GM Frogyrvd

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeSun Sep 28, 2008 1:45 pm

the plan is to have the shows going, the last show will be a draft. So next season there will be 2 rosters. Also, I will make something up for the tag tourny soon. Anyone can make a stable. Just establish yourself as a singles person before going for a title k.
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 12:47 am

huh? so if im in a stable i cant go for a singles title?
Back to top Go down
Havoc Maker

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:04 am

no he means u need to be around a while the show before going out for a title
Back to top Go down
Steele

Steele

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 11:19 am

ahhhhhhhhh k......
silly me
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitimeMon Sep 29, 2008 2:18 pm

Yeah...and the best part is good RP gets you title shots.

Of course, you can only go for the title that you're suited for (see appropriate forum section for current champions).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: just a confused new guy   just a confused new guy Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

just a confused new guy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: GM ANd VGM Office :: Frogyrvd Office-
Jump to: