eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

new kid on the block

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

new kid on the block Empty
PostSubject: new kid on the block   new kid on the block Icon_minitimeMon Sep 22, 2008 12:06 pm

DJT comes to the ring wit a mike in his hand

DJT: im the new kid on the block and im here to prove myself. so im here in this very ring to have an open challenge. so anyone in the back can come and face me tonight. so who wants to face me?
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

PostSubject: Re: new kid on the block   new kid on the block Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:24 am

*Dangaz appears on the titantron as his music plays*
Dangaz: You think that as its your first night on Inferno, that you can have an open challenge? Well i think that i should show you what we do around here DJT! I should make you tap out over and over again just to show you that this is my show
*Dangaz disappears from the screen as DJT waits in the ring*
*Dangaz comes out throught the crowd and jumps DJT from behind and hits a DangazNation on a chair*
Dangaz: This is how we do it here on Inferno and i will take you down next week, because i accept your challenge
*Dangaz strikes DJT with the chair as the crowd boos. Dangaz walks backstage as his music plays*
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

PostSubject: Re: new kid on the block   new kid on the block Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:25 am

*Dangaz comes back out and says
Dangaz:
Back to top Go down
Koj Tije Dedo

Koj Tije Dedo

PostSubject: Re: new kid on the block   new kid on the block Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 8:30 am

Ok...actually, let me pre-empt this by saying that DJT has his first match already against Havoc Maker...(sorry, I jumped the gun). Anyhow, what I would like to see is Dangaz and DJT build up a feud between one another and then we'll go from there.

So...role play it gentlemen. Smile
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: new kid on the block   new kid on the block Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:40 am

at the next show

*DJT comes out as his music plays carryin a microphone while the crowd cheers for him

DJT: as you all know i was attacked last week by Dangaz. so you better pay attention to my match against Havoc Maker because Dangaz that is what is gonna happen to you. but in fact ill give my fans a preview of what is gonna happen to you Dangaz so come down to the ring!
Back to top Go down
Dangaz

Dangaz

PostSubject: Re: new kid on the block   new kid on the block Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 6:04 pm

*Dangaz walks out with a microphone in his hand*
Dangaz: I'm sorry DJT but i can't destroy you like i did last week again because i am preparing for a match, but i know someone who might like to take you out early
*havoc Maker runs out and attempts to hit DJT who dodges and hits Havoc Maker with a steel chair to the head. Dangaz runs backstage as DJT chases after him*
Back to top Go down
DeeJayTee

DeeJayTee

PostSubject: Re: new kid on the block   new kid on the block Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 6:45 pm

*Dangaz is seen running and then hides to wait for DJT to come*
*DJT then comes around the corner yelling*
DJT: where are you dangaz?
*while DJT is looking in Dangaz locker room Havoc Maker and Dangaz come from behind and attack DJT*
*the lights go out and all three men are no where to be seen*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new kid on the block   new kid on the block Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new kid on the block
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: Inferno :: Role Play :: In Ring-
Jump to: