eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

confessions of a killa.........

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
killagabe916

killagabe916

confessions of a killa......... Empty
PostSubject: confessions of a killa.........   confessions of a killa......... Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 12:04 am

The camera cuts to a reporter knocking on VGM's KillaGabe's door..........suddenly the door barely opens and the reporter steps inside.......its dark except for a dim light brodcasting a small eXtreme wresting shadow across the massive body of Killa Gabe

KillaGabe:so i figured you'd be a little late so i decided to start talking without you and did quite well.

Reporter:well im sorry you know how the make up staff can get a littl--*killa gabe suddenly gets in the reporters face*

Reporter:Nevermind......Im sorry*killa gabe sits down, the reporter breaths a sigh of relief*

Reporter:I understand you have recently rediscovered yourself, can you reflect?

KillaGabe:yeah i can reflect, do you know whats it like to be put through ruthless pain, unbearable beyond passing out, pain to where feeling it is not feeling it.......i once wrestled in a triple threat hardcore match and won the match after suffering a broken leg.......that pain will never leave this body.....it forever enrages me, so much so that i decided i wanted to bring the extreme back into eXtrme wrestling that little missing micro-fiber that was needed to feud this federation, I BECAME A VGM

Reporter:Does this mean a good thing or a bad thing for this brand?

KillaGabe:It means neither......*killagabe stands up and violent starts yelling*
KillaGabe:NOW DONT GO TRYING TO DO THAT! I KNOW WHAT YOU FAN BOYS WANT AND IT AINT LIKE THAT ONE DAMN BIT!

Reporter:*trembling, waits to speak only until killagabe finally sits back down*
Reporter:I was just asking a question......The people want to know what your all about

KillaGabe:The real people already know enouph. Im about competition, hardcore style, and ruthless aggression. Im from the streets, im 6'7" 344 lbs, aint no one gonna pursue me to adjust my beliefs or my values, if they want a match with someone let me know, if you want to get down with the 916 KILLA get at me i'll put a hurting on you..........This interview is OVER!*killagabe jumps up*

The camera cuts outside of KillaGabe's office, the door flies open, the camera man goes hurling towards the brick hall wall*smack* he is busted open, the reporter suddenly runs toward the hall, but is grapped by killa gabe, killa gabe lines the reporter up and punches him in the throat with a violent VOCAL PUNCH........the reporter and cameraman lay lifeless on the floor as killa gabe slams his door shut.........
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords
C-Dawg

C-Dawg

confessions of a killa......... Empty
PostSubject: Re: confessions of a killa.........   confessions of a killa......... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 17, 2008 7:32 pm

nice
Back to top Go down

confessions of a killa.........
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
eXtremeWrestling :: GM ANd VGM Office :: Killagabes Office-
Jump to: