eXtremeWrestling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

eXtremeWrestling

XWC - eXtreme Wrestling

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Killa Gabe address's the crowd...........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
killagabe916

killagabe916

Killa Gabe address's the crowd........... Empty
PostSubject: Killa Gabe address's the crowd...........   Killa Gabe address's the crowd........... Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:00 pm

the lights dim as the camera cuts to the ring where the seldom seen Killa Gabe stands there holding a mic, sporting his apphiliate colors, with a red bandana over his face........

Killa Gabe: Now let me first say that I am intrigued at the thought of manipulating the fellas in the back, as well as the viewers who watch the eXtreme brand.
*the crowd slowly starts to feel uneasy*

Killa Gabe: Secondly, FrogyRvd did not make a mistake as most of you lowlifes may be thinking.... I am fair and will make sure the integrity of this brand is in allign with that of the mass core audience.....
*the crowd slowly starts to chant, KILLA, KILLA, KILLA......*
Killa Gabe: NOW HOLD ON A MINUTE!!!!! Lastly I am not here to be a fan favorite....A little message to the boys in the back, dont get on my bad side, and dont complain about the oppurtunities myself as well as the fellow vgm's *the crowd screams in approval* have given you. For the ungrateful will be amassed to the pain and wrath of those in charge, CONSIDER THIS THE ONLY WARNING!

Killa Gabe steps out of the ring and slowly makes his way toward the back stage area, when suddenly the lights go out and as suddenly as they go out they flicker back on revealing the body of an unidentified superstar........Killa Gabe walks away laughing pocketing what looks to be a wallet of some sorts....
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/uglrecords

Killa Gabe address's the crowd...........
Page 1 of 1